Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Performance Collision Center, located in Fairfield, OH, right off I-275, is just outside Cincinnati. We are a Large Volume collision center seeking a Full-Time, Auto Body Technician, also called Autobody Man or Auto Body Mechanic. Are you someone who can provide accuracy and attention to detail to be part of a fast-paced, cohesive team with an unmatched work culture for all employees? That's right; you can enjoy your work yet still experience massive opportunities for career growth and greater responsibility as you develop under a caring leadership team! So, If you're looking for a career and not just a job, we want to hear from you!
The Auto Body Technician fixes cars and trucks after being damaged in an accident or other incident. They use various tools to cut off old parts, connect new pieces to the vehicle, fill holes, and repair scratches, dents, and dings making the car look like nothing ever happened.
- Very Competitive Compensation Based On Experience and Education
- Working Days Are Monday - Friday
- Hours Are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Why Choose a Career With Performance Collision?
- We have a long history of promoting from within our organization
- Performance Collision Center offers careers, not jobs
- Employee Benefits include:
- 401k With Generous Company Match
- Medical insurance
- HSA or FSA plans
- Dental care
- Vision coverage
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Grief counseling
- Living will preparation
- Paid time off
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services
- Technician Tuition Assistance Program