Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Performance Collision Center, is seeking an Automotive Body Technician for Immediate hire! The Auto Body Technician fixes cars and trucks after being damaged in an accident or other incident. They use various tools to cut off old parts, connect new pieces to the vehicle, fill holes, and repair scratches, dents, and dings making the car look like nothing ever happened. If you have done this for 3-years or longer, we want to hear from you! For more details, please call Jason Mallot at (513)874-4600.
- $22.00 to $25.00 Flat Rate - Experience-Based
- Monday - Friday Work Days
- Hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are located in Fairfield, OH, right off I-275, outside of Cincinnati. We are a Large-Volume Collision Center. At Performance Collision Centerwe take great pride in providing team members with a fast-paced, cohesive team for all employees. That's right; you can enjoy a career yet still experience great opportunities for career growth and greater responsibility as you develop under a caring leadership team!
Why Choose a Career With Performance Collision?
- We have a long history of promoting from within our organization
- Performance Collision Center offers careers, not jobs
- Employee Benefits include:
- 401k With Generous Company Match
- Medical insurance
- HSA or FSA plans
- Dental care
- Vision coverage
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Grief counseling
- Living will preparation
- Paid time off
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services
- Technician Tuition Assistance Program