The Express Lube Technician's primary responsibility is carrying out light maintenance and repairs which include performing lube, oil, and filter changes, balancing and rotating tires, and flushing cooling systems who want to excel yet enjoy a fun and respectful work environment that encourages team building, recognition and internal growth.
This Position is Full Time (40 hours per week)
$11.00 to $14.00 Per Hour (experience based)
Ask About Our Technician Tuition Support Program!
Performance Toyota Express Lube Technician Career Path
- Express Technician - $24,960.00 To $28,000.00
- Begin T-Ten School Training
- On-line training also available
- Tools provided by Performance Toyota
- Advanced Express Technician - $27,000.00 to $36,000.00
- Obtain advanced level of certification through Toyota
- Learn additional Services that can be completed in Three hours or less
- Entry Level Flat Rate Technician - $40,000.00 to $52,000.00
- Join one of the Teams in the main shop
- Assigned a Master Level Technician to act as your Mentor
- Complete all repairs under the assistance of Mentor
- Enroll in acceleratedTraining Program through Toyota
- Toyota Certified Technician - $55,000 - $75,000.00
- Enroll in Accelerated Expert Level Training through Toyota
- Don't forget about our Technician Tuition Assistance Program
- Master Certified Toyota Technician - $80,000.00 to $100,000.00
- Certified to complete all repairs
- Must work for Toyota for 5 Consecutive Years Along withSkill Level Guidlines
- Begin to Mentor other Technicians begining their career path
- Master Diagnostic Technician - $90,000.00 to $115,000.00
- Work directly with Engineers from Toyota factories
- Mentor the Master Certified Technicians
Why Performance Toyota is a Great Work Culture for Careers!
- Recipient of the 2017 Toyota President's Award!
- Take a look at what Our Customers think about us!
- Unlimited Career growth and earning potential.
- Continue Technology Education, while you work..$$$
- Secure Benefits include:
- 401k with solid company participation.
- Medical insurance.
- HSA or FSA plans.
- Dental care.
- Vision coverage.
- Short term disability.
- Long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Grief counseling.
- Living will preparation.
- Paid time off.
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services.
- Ask about our TECHNICIAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM!