As a Lot Attendant, you will be responsible for the overall appearance and readiness of the new and used vehicle floor plan. This will entail the alignment of each row of vehicles. Making sure the proper amount of gasoline is in each vehicle before and at time of sale. Cleaning and detailing. Checking in vehicles from manufacturer, and processing owner's manuals with keys for proper storage until sold.
One Position Available
This Position is Full Time
Hourly rate $10.00 to $12.00 (Experienced Based)
Why a Career With Performance Lexus?
- We give our employees a career, not a job. We always look to promote those within our company.
- Our employees are passionate about people and love providing world-class service.
- 18-Time winner of the prestigious "Elite of Lexus" award for outstanding performance in sales, service and customer satisfaction!
- 55,000+ square foot state of the art facility featuring three customer lounges, a fitness center, and a movie theater.
- Located in Kings Auto Mall, the largest auto mall by volume in the Midwest.
- Look at what our customers say about us!
- Strong benefits package:
- 401k with solid company participation
- Medical insurance
- HSA and/or FSA plans
- Dental care
- Vision coverage
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Grief counseling
- Living will preparation
- Paid time off
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services